At Free Talk Live, we strive to bring you excellent customer service. Before we tell you what you want to hear, the rates, we have to educate you on what you will be buying with those rates.
Here is your Free Talk Live primer:
- Nationally Syndicated on more than 140+ stations - Station Map.
- 7 days a week, 7p to 10p Eastern.
- Part of TALKERS Magazine's "Heavy Hundred" 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- #1 Political Podcast 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010 (Podcast Awards)
- On air since 2002
- Hosts' ages range from 20s-40s.
- Neither Republican nor Democrat.
- Demos: [Podcast, Men 18-44] [AM Radio, Men 65+] [FM Radio, Men 25-64] [XM, Men 36-64]
- Map of stations here: radio.freetalklive.com
- List of affiliates here: affiliates.freetalklive.com
- Full ad production
- Our list of past and present advertisers includes Nestles, WebEx, John Grisham, Bill Cosby, Ruger, Jim Cramer, Subway Sandwich Shops, AutoZone, Home Depot, Kodak, AmeriGas, Life-Lock, Pro-Flowers and the History Channel.
Free Talk Live topped the list of Up-and-Coming Radio Personalities
by Michael Harrison, Publisher of TALKERS Magazine
"Free Talk Live is one of the fastest growing Independent shows in America"
-- Skip Joeckel, Talk Shows USA
"The next generation of issues oriented talk."
-- Andrew Lee, PD of Clear Channel's KTCN AM, Minneapolis, MN
Everyone loves FTL’s many radio stations, but the real value lies in the podcast. Podcast listeners are dedicated. They listen to the whole show start to finish and they get it for free, so they understand that they must support the advertisers for the show to continue.
Now for the rates:
We require a minimum ad buy of $500. Producing and placing an ad that will run once is as difficult as doing one that will run for a year.
Live Reads ~:45 seconds - $100
Radio :30s - $30
Radio :60s - $60
Podcast :30s - $20
Podcast :60s - $40
There are some restrictions and packages really should be customized. The best thing to do is to email me, Mark Edge, Host / Sales and set up a time to talk on the phone, barring that, we can work it out through email. My email address is mark at freetalklive.com and you can reach me at 603-513-2228.
Q. How much $$?
A. It depends. Whomever is paying the most will get top position on our ad bar.
Q. Why should I advertise with you?
A. You've heard the phone calls. FTL listeners are loyal. FTL listeners span all demographics. FTL listeners keep coming back to the site, because there's always something new. The advertising is extremely affordable. Where else can you reach such a great group of people for so little?
Q. What do I need to provide?
A. A banner ad, and the URL to where you want the banner to link. Banner Ad Details: 125x100 pixels, .jpg, .gif, some animation ok, size under 20KB, please.
Q. I don't have a banner ad, and need one made.
A. Email for details.
Q. How do I pay?
A. Email for details.
Q. I have more questions.