Local currency forming in Colorado called Mountain Hours.Read more »
Craig Franco hopes to cash in on Gold currency legalization with his Utah Gold and Silver Depository. His business idea: Store your gold and silver coins in a vault, and Franco issues a debit-like card to make purchases backed by your holdings.Read more »
Bottom line: The world is going to be turned over by bitcoins unless governments step in and ban them by prosecuting individuals.
1. Bitcoin is a technologically sound project.
2. Bitcoin is unstoppable without end-user prosecution.
3. Bitcoin is the most dangerous open-source project ever created.
4. Bitcoin may be the most dangerous technological project since the internet itself.
5. Bitcoin is a political statement by technotarians (technological libertarians).*
6. Bitcoins will change the world unless governments ban them with harsh penalties.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer network based anonymous digital currency. Peer-to-peer (P2P) means that there is no central authority to issue new money or keep track of transactions. Instead, these tasks are managed collectively by the nodes of the network. Anonymity means that the real world identity of the parties of a transaction can be kept hidden from the public or even from the parties themselves.Read more »
Can printing your own cash actually help revive a struggling economy? That's just what traders in one London shopping district are hoping for, as they begin accepting a new local currency.Read more »
LIVE 7 Days a Week!
Mon-Sun: 7pm-10pm Eastern
Enjoy the new site and thanks for submitting your content!