An elementary school boy from Newport Beach, California was suspended from school this week for the kombucha that his mom had packed in his lunchbox. School administration said it violated the school district’s drug and alcohol policy.Read more »
Footage played in court this week shows former student Andre McCollins, then a disabled 18-year-old, strapped to a table and screaming savagely in pain as faculty applied 31 individual jolts of electricity over the course of seven hours. He was ultimately hospitalized. Andre is shown seated at a desk inside a classroom as a staff member asks him several times to remove his coat. He stays still, apparently not responding or removing his coat, until he is given a shock. He screams and falls to the floor, yelling as he tries to hide under his desk.Read more »
“I went to hug her, then she just snatched me up by the arm and drug me to the other teacher and said that I needed to be written up, and that something serious had happened.”
According to school documents obtained by the station, it is against the rules for a student to hug a teacher.Read more »
Mid-Michigan authorities have decided that Roger the miniature pig can't live with a 9-year-old boy with severe pet allergies. The Midland City Council unanimously denied a request to allow the animal to live at a home that Ethan White shares with his parents, Jason and Lisa. Ethan says the pig is his "best friend in animal life." Ethan is allergic to animals with long hair and fur. Local ordinances do not allow residents to own pigs.Read more »
LIVE 7 Days a Week!
Mon-Sun: 7pm-10pm Eastern
Enjoy the new site and thanks for submitting your content!