Has anyone besides me noticed how stupid "Some People" are? I think people should stop listening to "Some People". I think Mark Warden really should stop taking their calls, and that he certainly should stop sharing their "wisdom" with the world.
About the Author: Charlie has been a working journalist since 1976. He is the author of four books, most recently Idiot America. He lives near Boston with his wife but no longer his three children.Read more »
Scam School's Brian Brushwood does a TEDx talk wherein he covers a few studies showing people's ingrained obedience to perceived "authority."
Although it is presented from a magic and scam perspective, the studies he brings up are very telling, and representative of the difficulties we face in turning people away from blind obedience to "authority."
It's unfortunate, as relying on perceived "authorities" is likely an evolutionary development, and has benefits, however it is sadly so exploited by those who seek, or are already in, "power."Read more »
I've been a long time listener of FTL as well as a AMP member and an on-the-air sponsor. I just want all of you listeners to know that you can teach English online with no experience. Many students just want someone to speak English to...and if English is your natural language, why not make some money from it?Read more »
Here's a 100% foolproof solution to stop the TSA from stealing your valuables. Video explains how you can fly with gold coins, expensive electronics, cameras and iPads without having any of them stolen by TSA thieves (who routinely steal such items and sell them on eBay).Read more »
For the rest of you, I want you to try something: Name five impressive things about yourself. Write them down or just shout them out loud to the room. But here's the catch -- you're not allowed to list anything you are (i.e., I'm a nice guy, I'm honest), but instead can only list things that you do (i.e., I just won a national chess tournament, I make the best chili in Massachusetts). If you found that difficult, well, this is for you, and you are going to fucking hate hearing it. My only defense is that this is what I wish somebody had said to me around 1995 or so.Read more »
Now, there’s 60.45 million of you out there who are simply elated right now. That’s the 29% of eligible voters that actually won this horse race. But the other 71% who voted for Romney, voted third party, or didn’t bother to vote at all are now suffering from a serious campaign hangover.Read more »
FTL listeners can make money from home by teaching English online or by simply having "English conversations" on Skype with folks from other countries who want to practice their already learned English with "natural born English speakers." Get the e-book from an FTL listener (and past sponsor) for a discount via PayPal or by Bitcoin (best deal with this one). This is a great way to make money before and/or after you move to NH as part of the FSP.Read more »
The most effective way to secure your luggage against theft when flying on commerical airlines is to travel with a firearm. When flying with a firearm you are required to store it in a hard case with a lock to which ONLY YOU have a key. The TSA is prevented from both opening your luggage once sealed or marking it in any way to indicate contents. Watch the video for more detailed information. NOTE: If you are uncomfortable with firearms, the firearm you travel with does not have to be deadly (i.e. it can be a flare gun).Read more »
Losing weight is all about eating enough calories to stay out of starvation mode but maintaining a daily calorie deficit so your body has to burn fat to make up for it. This website will tell you exactly how to lose the weight. I have lost over 35 pounds by doing this, and I expect to lose 45 more within about 6-7 months.Read more »
Psychology article about how those who question the prevailing world-view are always thought of as crazy. I think this may hit home for many of us in the liberty movement, whistle blowers, voluntaryist, etc.. And it will hopefully spark some interesting conversation too.Read more »
LIVE 7 Days a Week!
Mon-Sun: 7pm-10pm Eastern
Enjoy the new site and thanks for submitting your content!