50 Ways Census Data Are Used
• Decision making at all levels of government.
• Drawing federal, state, and local legislative districts.
• Attracting new businesses to state and local areas.
• Distributing over $300 billion in federal funds and even more in state funds.
• Forecasting future transportation needs for all segments of the population.
• Planning for hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and the location of other health services.
• Forecasting future housing needs for all segments of the population.
LIVE 7 Days a Week!
Mon-Sun: 7pm-10pm Eastern