In 1918, Alexander Inglis said about the true goal of public education "Divide children by subject, by age-grading, by constant rankings on tests, and by many other more subtle means, and it was unlikely that the ignorant mass of mankind, separated in childhood, would ever re-integrate into a dangerous whole."
1) The adjustive or adaptive function.
2) The integrating function.
3) The diagnostic and directive function.
4) The differentiating function.
5) The selective function.
6) The propaedeutic function.
LIVE 7 Days a Week!
Mon-Sun: 7pm-10pm Eastern
Enjoy the new site and thanks for submitting your content!