According to NBC news, some States are declaring the filming of cruelty towards animals a crime or even terrorism.Read more »
Irish homeowners can now legally shoot anyone who enters their property – a move that has been slammed by civil liberties campaigners in a row with Justice Minister Alan Shatter.Read more »
A Law school professor explains why to never speak to the police.Read more »
New Indiana law gives citizens the right to defend themselves with reasonable force if they reasonably believe a public goon is acting unlawfully and aggressing against themselves, someone else, or their property. More states need to enact laws like this.Read more »
Corporation is a distinct and legal and separate entity from the persons that have created it. Of all business organizations, corporation is one of common form, and its owners aren't responsible to pay for its liabilities. Corporations are usually classified as: profit corporations, non-profit corporations, public corporations, private corporations, professional corporations, publicly-held corporations and closely-held corporation.Read more »
NOTE: There are women who survive by taking certain medications, and if they are raped or a condom breaks, and they get pregnant, they can't take that medication- resulting in life-threatening consequences.
As a side discussion, check out this link below, about the semen law and its friends, a while back. Ironically, it was a joke, and anyone who is "pro-life" would find these laws laughable. The reality is, however, that we're taking one side seriously and not the other, and for completely gendered reasons.Read more »
Lawmakers in New York State are proposing a new legislation that involves the Web, and no, it’s not SOPA-esque or another CISPA-like spy-bill. Politicians in the Empire State want to outlaw anonymous speech on the Internet.Read more »
In the United States we, have more than one paradox in the overwhelming sentiment of our society and our behavior. The most glaring can be seen manifesting itself in multiple issues in our public discourse. This is not the profession of belief, faith, and trust in a Creator, but a de facto allegiance only to ourselves, and our own creations. Oftentimes it is too subtle to detect, but in some cases it is so obvious that I personally find it to be insulting. Let me give you an example.Read more »
A Louisiana church was ordered to stop giving away free water along Mardi Gras parade routes because they did not have the proper permits.
“We were given a cease and desist order,” said Matt Tipton, pastor of Hope Church in Metairie, LA. “We had no idea we were breaking the law.”
If you are a believer in what is called a Democracy, your opinion is about to change. You see it’s quite simple. When it applies to the people in the private sector, no one believes in Democracy, which is defined as majority rule. It will be difficult to find anyone who would consider it to be an appropriate exercise of Democracy for 55% of the people to believe the remaining 45% of the population should be put to death and...Read more »
LIVE 7 Days a Week!
Mon-Sun: 7pm-10pm Eastern
Enjoy the new site and thanks for submitting your content!